With over 4.3 employees leaving their jobs as of early 2022, The Great Resignation presents a huge challenge for companies as they attract and retain talent. During this course, you'll learn practical strategies you can implement immediately to ensure you have the right tools in your toolbox to win the war on talent.
Basic Course Information
- Learn why The Great Resignation is happening and continues to be an ongoing challenge.
- Understand statistics that will help you and your team to be aware of this recruiting and retention dilemma.
- Explore strategies that you can implement in your HR practices to attract talent.
- Identify ways you can improve, enhance, or modify your current hiring practice.
- Learn about the "quality of hire formula" and the importance it can bring to your organization if you track and monitor this metric as part of your recruiting KPIs.
- Walk away with retention strategies to implement so you can work towards improving your turnover statistics and employee engagement.
- Recruiting & Retention
- Talent Management
- Employee Engagement
Sr. HR Consultant
Nevada HR Team
Kelly has over 20 years of experience in the Human Resources field, with a true passion for people. Kelly is a certified SPHR, as well as a SHRM-SCP. Kelly's goal is to not only serve as an HR Business Partner to drive strategic direction and culture, but to lead and promote organizational change, manage the implementation and execution of HR initiatives, and to promote the role of HR as a key business partner.
Basic Course Information
HR professionals or anyone responsible for hiring/retention/employee engagement
Complaint Resolution Policy
Please contact Jessica Vieira with any complaints at email@example.com, (617-519-6790).
Course Registration Requirements
Instructional Delivery Method
Group Internet Based
Please contact the HREN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or help@HREducationNetwork.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.
SHRM Accreditation Information
HR Education Network is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for PDCs. See the course registration page for more information on number of credits and credit types. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org
HRCI Accreditation Information
HR Education Network is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for credits towards aPHRTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification. See the course registration page for more information on number of credits and credit types.
Total Reviews: 16