Managing the Employee Life-cycle Series provides an overview of everything that you should know in managing your most important asset ... your people. Each part will cover current best practices that are aligned with the stages of the employee life-cycle which includes attracting the best talent to ending the employment relationship as well as everything in-between.
Basic Course Information
- Review best practices in the development of a Talent Management Strategy
- Review considerations in maintaining communication with employees
- Review best practice approaches when employee performance expectations are not met
- Review best practices in measuring and improving employee engagement
- Review considerations in developing a rewards & recognition program
- Understand considerations in the decision to separate an employee
- Review best practices in off-boarding employees
- Goal Setting
- Performance Management
- Individual Development Plans
- Employee Communication
- Employee Discipline
- Employee Engagement
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Separation
Anthony P. Howard is an HR Leader who works with HR professionals at all levels in finding the value and pathway to certification. He believes through the power of certification, you can increase your confidence, marketability and value.
Anthony has an 18 year history of progressive success piloting large-scale, global initiatives driving organizational change and attainment of goals in diverse environments including from highly regulated FDA medical devices industry to unionized environments. Some of his most notable accomplishments include:
- Development. implementation, execution and ongoing administration of comprehensive Global Talent Management Programs (Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Review, Merit Planning) including technology.
- Leading global integration efforts, including due diligence and first day activities.
- Successfully lead union avoidance efforts for a large plant whose employees were targeted by a direct mail campaign
- Creation and leadership of HR Shared Services organization
Anthony has incorporated passion for the learning and development of others into his entire career. He is the founder of HR Certified, LLC and through partnership with National Association of African Americans in Human Resources of Atlanta, has served as the Principal HR Instructor where is consistently fills up his in person classes! He has held HR Certification since 2009 and currently holds both the SPHR and SHRM-SCP designations.
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 - 02:00pm to 04:35pm EDT
Tue, Nov 10, 2020 - 02:00pm to 04:35pm EST
Tue, Dec 08, 2020 - 02:00pm to 04:35pm EST
Fri, Dec 18, 2020 - 02:00pm to 04:35pm EST
Basic Course Information
Anthony P. Howard, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Small Business Owners, Managers of Employees, Entry Level HR Professionals
Complaint Resolution Policy
Please contact Jessica Vieira with any complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org, (617-519-6790).
Course Registration Requirements
Instructional Delivery Method
Group Internet Based
Please contact the HREN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or help@HREducationNetwork.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.
HRCI Accreditation Information
HR Education Network is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 1 HR (Business) credit towards aPHRTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification.
SHRM Accreditation Information
HR Education Network is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 1 PDC. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Total Reviews: 4